* You curse each and every political leader on earth.
* You freely discuss personal life of Salman Taseer and his daughters but never let anyone discuss Imran’s past.
* The only arguments you use to counter MQMites are “12th May”, “Altaf Hussain’s Salaam” and the word “Chooran”
* You don’t hesitate to gang up with even Jiyalas when it comes to argue with MQM
* Through out the year you PROTEST
* You criticize USA for challenging Pakistan’s sovereignty but conveniently ignore Taleban/ Al Qaeda for doing the same in FATA
* You lodge more protests in UK & US than your home land
* Your leader has more fame than his vote bank
* You pretend to be moderate Muslim but your political compass tilts towards Jamat e Islami
* To remain in limelight your leader often holds small rallies in Islamabad
* You never realized that PTI’s voter’s average age is actually 15 year.
* Your party scatters after regular intervals.
* Your leader spends considerable time in giving Tv interviews
* The only excuse of defeat your party leader gives is “it’s a new party”
* You actually spend more time on internet to justify party manifesto than to work for it.
* Through out the year your leader campaigns for the change but when change comes he goes into hiding
* You don’t accept the fact that there is one man show in your party
* You actually support Taleban
* You don’t know any other PTI leader’s name.
* Your ultimate demand is Musharraf’s trial
* You often cry against NRO but conveniently ignore Nawaz / Musharraf agreement.
* Your presence in Karachi is still ZERO.
*When you enter in Karachi you call MQM “natural allies”
* Your attention seeking argument is “Insaaf Zindabad”
*Your leader calls up Altaf Hussain , appreciates his bold stances on national issues and you start praising MQM.