On the contrary to Faiz Ahmed Faiz’s famous poetry ‘Hum Dekhengay‘ where he paints doom’s day scenario as ultimate revolution and leaves the matter to God only, Strings have talked on realistic grounds, they have subtly invoked common Pakistani’s emotions who are eager to witness revolution TODAY and for that matter Pakistanis are urged to bring about change by themselves and not by waiting for any messiah or God’s miracle on judgment day.
Tag Archives: Jami
- Lahore from Karachi eyes
- Rehman Malik tops 2011 ‘Hall of Shame’
- PTI, PML-N, MQM…all rally, no change
- Let’s play: 20 questions for Zulfiqar Mirza
- Top 12 Bizarre petitions in Pakistani courts
- World Cup conspiracies: Bal Thackeray is an ISI agent
- KESC sacking: Wrong time for the right decision
- Pakistan’s mullahpoly: My way or the highway
- Do we need to rethink segregation?
- (Un)quotable quotes from Pakistan’s best
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.